Sunday, January 24, 2010

I ask myself, seldom answering.

I woke up with a dream, and thought of moulding them in words. I wrote it in one-run so that I should not land up in the reality before I conclude this poem.

I dedicate this to someone who will never understand it's for him.

As if I seized my world all around you,

In the book named “My life”,

There’s no chapter after “You”.


While walking thoughtless on a curious road,

Even blurred images are suddenly cured.

I ask myself, seldom answering.


“Are you happy in your love life?”

Fear drop all over my nerves,

Not for the query, but for the “Yes”.


Selfish thoughts over my dry eyes,

Or dry thoughts over my selfish eyes.

I ask myself, seldom answering.


Yet …


I still wait for the day, you will ask me-

“Do you still love me?”

I will be seized for the one last time,

I will overlook all the curious thoughts,

I will ask my tears to flow for a change,

Everything reflected through my“Yes”.

Yes, I still love you.

Selfish me, with my”self” in you.


4 comments:

  1. I wish that person,to whom this post is dedicated will ask you the query which you always wanted to hear...

    Good job, Karan, Emotional.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. some questions we want to give an answer to but we are never asked..as emotions we have within that we want shared and expressed but sometimes fail to find a vent...moving, stirring write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot friends for all your kind words .. Love you all :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter