Monday, May 10, 2010

The Making of "KARAN"




11 May, as your updates say, is my birthday. But, frankly speaking its not. You can wish me; I can't restrict anyone's wishes; but I think you must be aware of what you are wishing me for. Lets start with he basic ingredients in the making of Karan: Needs? Confusion? For me, they both contributed equally. And, hence started a new phase of my life, specifically gay life. I can't draw a sharp line between networking or dating; but my needs and confusions required both. Like the real world, it had the certainly similar features: it was different from what exactly looks like. You can find every kind of person right here. A single click can bring a wonderful friend in your life and the same click can introduce a sex seeker to you. More interesting cases were those who start up with friendship but end up with discussions only about sex. I didn't understood why a friend is interested in knowing my priorities on bed ?

So, 11 May 2009 was the day when Karan stepped his first step in this virtual world; when again a gay used a pseudonym to mask his orientation; when again a simple person tried understanding the complicated side of his life; and when I gradually understood Life is simple, take it simple.

I really thanks this virtual world for introducing many real friends in my life. Thanks Snoopy, Raj, Viraj, Karan, Udayan, Aaroh, Shaan, Shaan(2), Muffu, Gibben, butterscotch, Rohith, Soul, Kshitij, Sambhav, Susheel Inaayat, coolguy, Puneet, Vish, Sultry for being such a wonderful friend. If I forget your name, forgive Me.

So now you can shower your wishes over me. Because I am glad, and I am GAY :)

6 comments:

  1. anyways ! :P happy b'day Karan .. i was indeed happy to see you here watever the reasons had been of your advent .. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes....its nice to have such a wonderful writer...whatever be the reasons...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! i kinda knew there was something in it..nevertheless, have a very very happy you!! and am so honored to be named of those friends..truly am...but named or not, you know, i will always be here, if only to give support and to keep telling you (yes sometimes i nag too :P) to GO FOR IT!! let no one tell you you cant or shouldnt!! ever..

    happy "birthday" my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rina .. And Yaa, I know you are always dere for me ..

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter